Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For some reason...

..I thought today was Friday.

I was waiting for the LRT train at Bangsar Station this afternoon. Seeing the crowded train, my mind assumed that it was Friday and Muslims were traveling to the mosques.

So, on this "Friday",

I sent Elisha off to W.M LRT station. He's off to JB for a week before he flies of to U.S from Singapore Changi Airport. No mistake on this.

I messaged Ruth, apologizing that I can't see her today, on "Friday".

A friend sent me a message wanting to meet me at Uni this Friday. And I panicked cos' in my mind, it's "Friday". And I was so afraid she'd be mad cos' my clock showed passed 1.30 p.m., 30 minutes late for the meeting and I was at home. Then, I thought she could mean next Friday. Maybe, she should have called me to see if I'm on the way to Uni and confirm if I'm attending the meeting again. What if we ended up having a misunderstanding?

I almost wanted to message Jeremy to see if CG was still on. Until I saw today's newspaper!

And I had to send a second message to Ruth apologizing again for thinking today is Friday when in actual, it's a Wednesday.

When Elisha reached J.B at midnight, he called saying he has to do his passport tomorrow...and I said, "Oh, you're doing it on a Saturday? I'm sure there's a lot of people."

Elisha, "No, tomorrow's Thursday".

Ops.


1 comment:

  1. haha! i remember that funny day! but i assumed that you were talking about fri actually. LOL!

    ReplyDelete